How to Apply
What's the application and admissions process at LISA Academy?It is the policy of LISA not to discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, or disability in its programs, services, or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, please contact Section 504/ADA Coordinator at (501) 916-9450 located at 10825 Financial Centre Pkwy. Suite 360, Little Rock, AR 72211.
- Complete an application at apply.lisaacademy.org
- All eligible applications are entered into an annual random, blind lottery for available seats. The enrollment lottery takes place each Spring.
- Seats are offered first to those who qualify for a staff, alumni, or sibling preference.
- Remaining available seats are then randomly offered.
- Applications that are not selected for a seat during the lottery are placed onto a waitlist for the grade level based on their lottery number. If an application is submitted after the lottery occurs, the application is automatically added to the end of the current waiting list.
- When a seat is available, an email offer is sent to the parent/guardian. They must accept the seat within 3 days, or the offer will be withdrawn and the seat offered to the next student on the waitlist.
- After accepting the seat, the parent/guardian must complete the registration forms online and upload required documents within 5 days of the initial offer.
Please see the "Admissions FAQ" tab in the Admissions tab for frequently asked questions regarding admission, uniforms, student services, and more!