Current Bid Opportunities
Providing School Uniforms for the 21-22 School Year
LISA Academy is currently running an RFP for school uniforms for the 21-22 school year, to include an option to extend the contract for 3 additional years.
To receive a copy of the RFP, please email Angela Ward at email@example.com.
The proposals are due on March 8, 2021 at 12 noon.
Replacing all ceiling mount projectors with wall mount short throw smart projectors on West Elementary and West Middle campuses
Removal of 64 old ceiling mount projectors and installation of new short throw wall mount projectors.
- Removal of the 64 ceiling mount projectors and mounts (mounting poles may stay)
- Installation of 64 short throw wall mount projectors -Epson Brightlink 725WI- (projectors and mounts will be purchased by the owner).
- Installation of interactive sensors
- Provide and install one HDMI cable from each projector to the teacher's desk
- Provide and install HDMI keystone inserts on both ends of the HDMI pulls (one by the projector one by the teacher's desk)
- Provide and install 2 port Ivory faceplates on both ends of the HDMI pulls
- Provide and install 3 ft HDMI cords from the projectors to the faceplate/HDMI keystone by the projector
- Provide and install 10 ft HDMI cords from the faceplate near the teacher's desk to the teacher's computer to the faceplate/HDMI keystone by the projector
- Provide and install all necessary screws, ties, hardware, etc.
- Install one USB cable from each projector to the teacher's desk (USB cables will be provided)
- The project will require power receptacles to be moved from the ceiling (where the old projectors are hung) to the wall where the new projector will be mounted.
- Please contact Mr. Guven (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Posted on 2/3/2021.
Proposals to be submitted to email@example.com by 2/19/2021