IMPORTANT NOTICE TO FAMILIES REGARDING COVID-19 REPORTING
In an effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus within our staff and student body we are asking all parents/guardians of students and all employees to notify the school or our designated Point of Contact immediately when the following occurs:
- Student or staff member has tested positive for COVID-19
- Student or staff member has been identified as a Close Contact to a positive case of COVID-19 and is required to quarantine and/or recommended to be tested for COVID-19
- Any student or employee who is being tested for COVID-19 due to symptoms or exposure. They should remain in quarantine pending results of their COVID-19 test.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are in isolation, are a Probable Close Contact and are in quarantine, or have any symptoms, please do not enter a school building.
- Masks are required on all LISA Academy campuses. Please see the updated District Support Plan here.
- Isolation period for those who test positive has been reduced from 10 to 5 days (with stipulations)
- Quarantine period for those exposed to someone who is positive has been reduced to 5 days (with no symptoms and other stipulations)
- Definition of "fully vaccinated" to avoid quarantine for those 18 and older now requires the booster in addition to the primary series.
Updated Quarantine/Isolation Guidance Based on CDC Revisions January 6, 2022
COVID-19 Vaccination FAQ from ACH
Tips and Tricks for Virtual Engagement
- The Arkansas Department of Health provides updated information for Arkansas on their site:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide up to date information at this site:
- The Arkansas Department of Education's Division of Elementary and Secondary Education provides updates regarding how COVID-19 is impacting education and links to resources: