STEM-Focused College Prep Curriculum
LISA Academy's comprehensive STEM-focused college prep approach embeds itself into its curriculum and extracurricular offerings from Kindergarten through 12th grade, including:
- Advanced Placement courses
- Project Lead the Way college prep program
- ACT prep courses
- Weekly STEM courses
- Makerspaces on every campus
- Competition Robotics, Math, Science afterschool clubs
- Hosting a yearly STEM Festival for students statewide
Click here to learn more about our College Readiness Initiatives, our focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, as well as our district's Curriculum offerings.
Check out one of our weekly STEM classes in action!
Students participate in a weekly STEM class that introduces them to concepts such as coding, Robotics, circuits, and design thinking.
Makerspaces expand student horizons!
Every LISA campus has its own Makerspace that allows students to engage in hands-on STEM activities.